How the best instructors create landing pages that sell
Main section/Above the fold
☑️ Highlights the key benefit
☑️ At least 2 qualifiers
☑️ Written as outcome statements.
☑️ Showcases your relevant experience, relevant personal details
- Wes Kao’s tips on how to improve your bio in this video (at 2:00)
- 1-2 sentences: why students should care about this topic
- 1 sentence: what students will do in the course.
- 1 sentence: a tangible outcome students will produce
Example: Write of Passage’s course overview
Example: Maven Course Accelerator schedule
- “What’s this course about?”
- “Are there any prerequisites for this course?”
- “What if I can’t make the sessions?”
- “How much time should I expect to spend on the course?”
- “What deliverables/outcomes can I expect to walk away with?”
- “What’s your refund policy?”
- “Who is this course NOT for?”
- “How much access to [the instructor] do I get?”
- “What if I have more questions about the course?” Here you can include your contact information or an option to book a 15 minute coaching call with you.
- For business/work related courses: “How do I get this course reimbursed by my company?” In this case, you should include a templated letter to their manager that they can download.
Examples: Christian Wattig, Dave Kline
Go-to-Market with Confidence
Build a defensible go-to-market strategy that drives meaningful pipeline and revenue for your SaaS.
LinkedIn Mastery - Build Your Brand & Attract Quality Leads & Get Paid
Stand out on LinkedIn, now! Help your clients find you, with tips 99% of LinkedIn users don't know. Build a brand, gain leads, and get paid!
Improve your B2B SaaS Website Content & Conversion
Get the most out of your startup's website. Get actionable next steps to make your website perform better—in 4 hours over 2 days.
Shake up your 9-5 life Spark new ideas Start a newsletter
Storytelling and Sales Growth for Early Stage Founders
A step-by-step guide to storytelling and executable GTM strategy. Enhance your founder sales skills, and grow revenue for your startup.
Landing Page Mastery
Learn what makes a landing page convert, compel, and compound in value — and build your own in the process.