How to nail your landing page hero section
Components of your main section
- Course title (bold header): the name of your course which you can change in your Settings.
- Course length: determined automatically based on your start and end dates in your Cohort Settings.
- Course description: a brief description of the main outcome of your course. See below for templates and exemplars.
- Image/video: upload a course image or video. Check out Maven's Brand Toolkit to download a template and design your own image. If you want to upload a video, only Vimeo and YouTube links are supported.
- Call-to-action or "CTA": depending on your settings, this will be an email capture (waitlist mode) or a button saying "Apply" (application required) or "Enroll" (no application). Check out this article on how to adjust your CTA.
Five templates to write your course description
✍️ Template 1: "How to achieve outcomes X, Y, and Z"
- Chris Tweten's How to Pitch Guest Posts
- Philipp Humm's B2B Storytelling
- Emily Kramer's Building B2B Marketing
- Joe Portsmouth's Email Marketing 101 (this is 2-part, but still effective)
✍️ Template 2: "Create/write/get/build/design a tangible output to achieve X result"
- Andy Gupta's Anyone Can Invest Now
- Amanda Natividad's Content Marketing 201
- James McClure's How to Angel Invest 1-10k Checks as a Busy Tech Exec
✍️ Template 3: "Get the proven process/repeatable process/framework/step-by-step/playbook to achieve X result"
- Pete Hancock's Sales Leadership That Delivers Results
- Annie Duke's Make Better Decisions
- Marily Nika's Break into AI Product Management
✍️ Template 4:"A program/workshop/interactive course for X ideal student to learn how to Y"
- Taylor Davidson's How to Model Venture Funds
- Kate Mason's Communicating With Power
✍️ Template 5: "Go from X to Y in # days"
- Amanda Goetz's Startup Marketing Bootcamp
- Brian Feroldi and Brian Stoffel's Financial Statements Explained Simply
Uplevel your life through writing online. Get your strategy for audience growth and benefit from the limitless associated opportunities.
Startup Leadership Unleashed
Founders and C-level startup executives: Master the communication systems & strategies to take your organization & team to the next level.
I will give you the techniques & templates you need to write killer emails, blog posts & landing pages.
Create a Stand Out Resume in a 1 Week Career Sprint
Resume writing frameworks, templates, examples, and critiques to help you create a competitive and confident resume in 1 week.
Improve your B2B SaaS Website Content & Conversion
Get the most out of your startup's website. Get actionable next steps to make your website perform better—in 4 hours over 2 days.
Storytelling in the Tech World
Storytelling is like breathing. You become better by being mindful. A 3-week course to spot, shape, and share stories in your conversations