How to build email campaigns that get students signing up
1. Reach out to interested students within 24 hours using Maven automated emails
2. Get interested students to book a call with you
3. Add testimonials and student success stories to show social proof
- Here is an email example from Demand Curve which features a strong testimonial from a student who drastically grew his social following:
- In this email, Danielle Leslie shows screenshots of her happy customers. If you see students sharing their wins publicly, you should save them for future marketing content.
- Here's another example from Taylor Davidson's dropped off campaign. Taylor not only shares testimonials and ratings, but also encourages the dropped off student to reply back to him. This is an effective way to engage with your interested students and answer their questions.
4. Share your course outcomes
- 3 live sessions with interactive exercises & discussions (total commitment = 6 hours)
- 1 live Q&A where you’ll get feedback on your work
- 10+ templates for in a convenient workbook
- Access to an engaged community of peers who are looking to level up
- Opportunity to receive peer feedback in breakout rooms
- A drafted strategic plan that will result in X% improvements in [xyz]
- 10+ templates and frameworks you can apply at work
- Develop more confidence in [xyz]
- Access to a LinkedIn group to keep in touch with your peers
5. Remind students about employer reimbursement
6. Offer a discount code to drive urgency
- Share the discount code and expiration date with students
Go-to-Market with Confidence
Build a defensible go-to-market strategy that drives meaningful pipeline and revenue for your SaaS.
Maven Course Accelerator
Get proven templates, guidance, and feedback to turn your hard-earned knowledge into a premium course.
Persuasive Email Writing for Consultants - Coaches - Creators and Coursebuilders
Get persuasive email templates, powerful idea prompts and the support & feedback you need to engage, nurture and win clients with email
Build your Startup Growth Machine
Find your big growth levers and pull them. Adopt the framework we've used to help over 200 seed-stage startups grow 10X - 100X in 3 years.
The Newsletter Playbook
The frameworks, tactics, and templates you need to build, scale, and monetize your newsletter.
Unlock your app's growth and maximize revenues
Apply Product-led & Marketing-led Growth principles. No 'hacks' but a structured approach to growth by creating value for users and business