How to figure out what you should teach
“If you build it they will come."
Course market fit is making sure you're the right person teaching the right topic to the right audience at the right price.
✍️ Action: Outside-in/Inside-out Exercise
- What are the questions that people ask you all the time?
- Who are the people asking you these questions, and do you already have access to them (e.g., on social media, via communities, networks)?
- What topic would you be asked to guest lecture on?
- If a stranger looked up your track record, what topic would they think you’d teach on?
- Within your area of expertise, what’s a topic that fascinates you?
- What topic do you enjoy explaining to others?
- Where do you have a ton of content that you've already written about?
"How to [achieve outcome] for [ideal student]."
- How to beat decision paralysis and master a repeatable process for making better decisions in business/life for entrepreneurs & execs (Annie Duke)
- How to how to evaluate, build, scale, and monetize network effects for founders and investors (Sameer Singh)
- How to make better decisions by mastering budgeting, forecasting, analysis, and storytelling for founders and COOs (Chris Wattig and Taylor Davidson)
- How to succeed in your next PM interview by practicing in a live setting for aspiring product managers and recent grads (Marily Nika)
- How to separate the signal from the noise and evaluate if, how, and when Web3 can benefit your industry and career for those new to web3, developers, and designers (Dror Poleg)
Product Market Fit Bootcamp
Speed up your market success by building a comprehensive PMF plan using the Five Factors Framework
Optimizing New Product Positioning & Launch for Product-Market Fit
Target the right buyers for your new product. Reach them through the right channels. Convince them with differentiated positioning messages.
Create unique positioning for your product
Master a process of defining your audience, evaluating your market and building competitive product.
Product Strategy - a toolkit adaptable to any situation
After this course you'll be able to build high fidelity product strategy - no matter the market, business type or your years of experience.
Online Course School
The accountability you need to take your online course from idea to your first paying students.
The Fair Price Formula
Uplevel your business by learning the fundamentals of setting prices you believe in - profitable prices that reflect the value delivered.