Connected syllabus and reviews on landing page
⭐️ Connected reviews & syllabus on landing page
💳 Create promo codes within Maven
- Create, view, pause, and delete promo codes directly in Labs. Note that this is a two-way sync, so promo codes in Labs will update in Stripe, and vice versa.
- Show a discounted price by appending
?promoCode=CODEto the URL. For example: https://maven.com/kohavi/abtesting?promoCode=HiPPO500. The discount will reflect across your course and checkout page.
- Hide the promo code field on the checkout page. This avoids "discount envy" and prevents users from searching for a code.
📚 Richer, more organized project submissions
- Upload images: For courses with visual submissions, students can now add images to their project.
- Project channels: Each project prompt now has a dedicated channel, creating a more prominent, focused place for students to engage and give feedback.
🔮 In case you missed it…
Launch Your Product Management Career
Land a great PM job and level up your product skills with my lessons from 10+ years at top tech companies
Ready for Launch - The PMM's Guide to Product Launches
The only course to help Product Marketers nail launches from start to finish — from research and strategy, to execution and measurement.
Mid-level to Senior for high-growth engineers
🔨 Nail the 5 key areas you need to get to the senior level
Maven Course Accelerator
Get proven templates, guidance, and feedback to turn your hard-earned knowledge into a premium course.
Next Chapter Launchpad
For ambitious people who want more mastery, autonomy and purpose from their work
Launch Your Coaching Business - A Tech & Operations Bootcamp
Get the essential tech knowledge you need to get your new business running smoothly and efficiently. No more confusion or endless research!