Here’s the best way to make your course stand out
People don’t have to agree with your spiky point of view, but they will be sparked by it. The goal is to share your truth and start a conversation—not to aim for 100% agreement from everyone you come in contact with.
Examples of spiky points of view from Maven instructors
- What’s something you believe that others might disagree with?
- What do you wish more people understood?
- What’s a generally accepted best practice that you think is not useful or doesn’t work based on your experience?
Try to come up with 3-5 initial answers. Some of your responses might be too generic, which is normal. You should refine and iterate based on feedback.
- “Most people think [X], but actually [Y].”
- “Stop doing [X]. Start doing [Y].”
- “The best way to [X] is to [do the thing that people usually avoid].”
The Influential Researcher
Learn how to deliver insights using strategic communication—and increase your value, salary, and influence.
Business Influence for UX Researchers
Maximize impact and influence business outcomes through intentional research
The Four Hour Product Vision Sprint
A strong product vision is at the heart of any great product. We will take three hours (plus a break!) to strengthen your product vision.
Persuasive Email Writing for Consultants - Coaches - Creators and Coursebuilders
Get persuasive email templates, powerful idea prompts and the support & feedback you need to engage, nurture and win clients with email
Five hours over one week: Understand how and why protests form Predict the next big protest Write about the impact of protests
Innovate Confidently with Pivot Triggers
Working in uncertainty? Ditch pointless debates and build momentum around the right idea.