Here’s the best way to make your course stand out
People don’t have to agree with your spiky point of view, but they will be sparked by it. The goal is to share your truth and start a conversation—not to aim for 100% agreement from everyone you come in contact with.
Examples of spiky points of view from Maven instructors
- What’s something you believe that others might disagree with?
- What do you wish more people understood?
- What’s a generally accepted best practice that you think is not useful or doesn’t work based on your experience?
Try to come up with 3-5 initial answers. Some of your responses might be too generic, which is normal. You should refine and iterate based on feedback.
- “Most people think [X], but actually [Y].”
- “Stop doing [X]. Start doing [Y].”
- “The best way to [X] is to [do the thing that people usually avoid].”
The Four Hour Product Vision Sprint
A strong product vision is at the heart of any great product. We will take four hours (including a break!) to strengthen your product vision
Shape Your Career With Storytelling
Use proven storytelling tools & frameworks to reflect on your career journey and craft the job story you want to tell next.
Business Influence for UX Researchers
Maximize impact and influence business outcomes through intentional research
Create unique positioning for your product
Master a process of defining your audience, evaluating your market and building competitive product.
The Influential Researcher
Learn to use insights to build influential business cases and become the strategist your business needs—while building the career you want.
Persuasive Email Writing for Consultants - Coaches - Creators and Coursebuilders
Get persuasive email templates, powerful idea prompts and the support & feedback you need to engage, nurture and win clients with email