Leverage social media to grow your course
Which platform should I use?
What kind of content should I post?
- 60% Add value to your audience. Share frameworks and key ideas related to your course. Establish yourself as an authority on the topic. Get people excited about your knowledge.
- 30% Course preview and success stories. Share what happens in your course. Give specifics on the material, guests, and student success stories. Help potential students visualize the experience of being in your course.
- 10% Call to action. Only ~10% of your content should get quickly into “join now” or “closing soon” messaging. If you do too much of this type of messaging, you’ll come across as a bit spammy–and you risk people muting or unfollowing you. I like to use these sales-driven CTAs piggybacked on more value-added content above. For example, you can mention your application deadline as the last tweet in a thread.
Free newsletter –> broad audience
A few examples
- My LinkedIn post for the Maven Course Accelerator highlights the key outcomes of the course.
- Pete Hancock's LinkedIn post lists five skills all Sales Managers should learn in their first year and links to his course to learn more.
- Christine Carrillo's tweet thread breaks down how she delegates her inbox and then links to her 20 Hour CEO course in the final thread.
- Shaan Puri’s tweet thread shares several of his most valuable writing tips and then offers the reader a chance to learn more through his course.
- Brandon Zhang’s tweet highlights alumni outcomes to market his course.
- Question #2
- Question #3
The VIDEO Course
A 2 week Reels group course to master your video content creation skills & build your audience on Instagram.
Level up on Linkedin 2 Week Accelerator
Take Your Career (and Business!) to The Next Level with The Power of Linkedin + Personal Branding
Impactful Social Writing
Frameworks to embrace your inner badass & write anti-clickbait content that converts on Twitter and LinkedIn. Build authority & earn cash.
Social Media Strategies
Create your presence, develop content that works and learn to advertise and measure your success on the main social media platforms
I quit my job to manage a portfolio of 2 million followers. Now I teach CEOs storytelling frameworks to scale their visibility in 3 weeks.
Dread-Free Marketing - No Posting Required
Create business success your way.