Frameworks templates to help students master your content
- S.M.A.R.T: Specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time bound: 5 traits of a well-designed goal
- S.U.C.C.E.S: Simple, Unexpected, Concrete, Credible Emotional, Stories: from Made to Stick, to remember traits of good storytelling
- B.E.D.M.A.S: Best Alternative To a Negotiated Agreement: a negotiator’s position if they reach impasse
- P.E.M.D.A.S: Parentheses, Exponents, Multiply, Divide, Add, Subtract: order of operations in mathematics
- Distribution curve: Outlines the expected distribution of statistics.
- J-Curve: Demonstrates a loss in value in the short-term and growth in the long term.
- Hockey stick: Often used to show exponential growth after a long period of slow/no growth.
- Concentric circles: A core idea or focus, within a greater context. Example: Concentric Circles of Customers (Wes Kao)
- Hub and Spoke: When a central idea has contributing ideas or factors that aren’t dependent on one another. Example: Hub and spoke distribution paradigm
- Venn diagram: Demonstrates how different concepts are similar and dissimilar. Example: Ikigai
- Hierarchy: Demonstrates structure and dependency between factors. Example: Minto Pyramid Principle
- Canvas: Visualizes complexity in a concise, single view. Example: Course Mechanics Canvas (Wes Kao)
Mindset, Frameworks, and Tools to create agreements and influence through effective and collaborative conversations.
Success Through Persuasive Storytelling
If you want to communicate your ideas effectively, get buy-in and drive decisions, this 4-week course is for you!
Impactful Social Writing
Frameworks to embrace your inner badass & write anti-clickbait content that converts on Twitter and LinkedIn. Build authority & earn cash.
Leaders learn how to give and receive feedback that produces results and helps your people grow. Get the framework, tools, and templates.
Survey Conversations - Create surveys your people WANT to answer
Create surveys that get huge participation, delight your audience, and yield pinpoint accurate results to make the best decisions every time
No code doesn't mean no complexity.