The antidote to fluffy content: Tactical, Actionable, Concrete, Specific (TACS)
- Tactical: "This isn't a generic idea I've heard a million times before"
- Actionable: "I can put it into practice and apply it to my own work"
- Concrete: "This can be observed and measured--not just theory"
- Specific: "This is precise advice for a particular situation"
1. Tactical: "This isn't a generic idea I've heard a million times before"
2. Actionable: "I can put it into practice and apply it to my own work"
3. Concrete: "This can be observed and measured—not just theory"
- Paid ads
- Strategy docs
- Text messages
- Internal memos
- Before-and-after edits
- Google Docs or Notion
4. Specific: "This is precise advice for a particular situation"
- What does my audience want to learn to do?
- Is it as direct as possible?
- Could this be turned into a visual?
- Could this be turned into an interactive experience?
- Where might my audience be confused and how can I proactively address that?
- What screenshots, scripts, or examples can I share?
Tiny Marketing Actions
Break your marketing paralysis and get in an easy, regular rhythm with marketing activities from the very first session!
Success Through Persuasive Storytelling
If you want to communicate your ideas effectively, get buy-in and drive decisions, this 4-week course is for you!
Make Your Keynote TED-talk Worthy in One Week
Use tried and true TED speaker tactics to capture attention, leave a lasting impression, and ensure you have the competitive advantage.
Go-to-Market with Confidence
Build a defensible go-to-market strategy that drives meaningful pipeline and revenue for your SaaS.
Impactful Social Writing
Frameworks to embrace your inner badass & write anti-clickbait content that converts on Twitter and LinkedIn. Build authority & earn cash.
Communicating with Power
A world-class program designed for women to deliver your message with authority and present your most persuasive self.