How to turn your insights into a framework
- Recall information
- Give structure to abstract ideas
- Share your knowledge with others
1. Pick a problem people often ask you about
2. Think about your system or approach to solving this problem
3. Play with different visualizations
- Steps (Sales funnel)
- Venn diagram (Ikigai)
- Hub and spoke (in logistics)
- Matrix (SWOT, Eisenhower Matrix)
- Flywheel (Nir Eyal’s Hooked Model)
- Canvas (Course Mechanics Canvas)
- Acronyms (SMART, BATNA, SUCCES)
- Pyramid (Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs)
- Triangle (Project Management Triangle)
- Hierarchy (Minto framework, decision trees)
- Concentric circles (Concentric Circles of Customers)
- Graphs & curves (Crossing the Chasm, J-Curve of Habit)
4. Acknowledge when you’re borrowing from others and give credit
The Strategic Creativity System
Transform how you lead strategic and creative teams through new insights, tools, frameworks, and tactics. Let's unleash your potential.
Leaders learn how to give and receive feedback that produces results and helps your people grow. Get the framework, tools, and templates.
How to write a clear process anyone can follow
Create documentation so you can easily hire, train, and repeat work efficiently to reduce stress and achieve your business growth goals.
Create a system to keep documentation in use and updated
If it's not used, it's not useful! Set up routines and responsibilities to enable yourself and your team to use and update documentation.
Strategic Storytelling 101
Stop thinking stories are just for movies and marketing. Start communicating your ideas in a way that actually resonates.
Draw your Thoughts