1. Python: A Versatile and User-Friendly Language
- Web development
- Data analysis
- Machine learning
- Python's straightforward syntax and extensive library make it easy for non-programmers to learn and understand.
- It's widely used in the tech industry, so knowing Python will help product managers communicate more effectively with developers.
- Python's versatility makes it applicable to a variety of product types and industries.
3. SQL: The Language of Data
- SQL enables product managers to query and analyze data, providing valuable insights to inform product development and improvements.
- Understanding SQL can improve communication with data analysts and engineers, helping to streamline the decision-making process.
- Knowledge of SQL can help product managers better understand database structures and constraints, leading to more informed choices regarding data storage and retrieval.
4. Java: A Time-Tested Language for Enterprise Applications
- Java's widespread adoption in the tech industry means that product managers who understand Java will have an easier time communicating with developers and making informed decisions.
- Java's versatility allows it to be used for various product types, from mobile apps to large-scale enterprise systems.
- Familiarity with Java frameworks and libraries, such as Spring and Hibernate, can help product managers stay current with industry trends and best practices.
5. Swift: The Go-To Language for iOS Development
- Understanding Swift can help product managers better collaborate with iOS developers and make more informed decisions about app features and functionality.
- Familiarity with Swift allows product managers to stay current with Apple's development ecosystem, ensuring their products adhere to best practices and take advantage of the latest technologies.
- Swift's focus on safety, performance, and ease of use makes it an important language to know for product managers working on mobile apps.
Product Management Leadership Essentials
For product leaders... we'll dig into organizing teams; working with exec stakeholders; adding value; and boosting visibility of PM wins
Technical Foundations for Product Managers
Build confidence, improve communication with engineers, and excel in your product career
Startup Product Thinking
Learn the secrets of using your limited resources effectively in the early stages and apply them today
Building Impactful Products
Learn the customer-obsessed prioritization strategy to go from building features that flop to real business results in just 2 weeks.
Up-level your career as a Program Manager
Proven frameworks, Key Skills, Job search strategies, Interview Prep, case studies to successfully up-level your career as a Program Manager
Communication for Product Managers
In this live 2-day bootcamp, learn how to influence without authority, improve your writing & speaking, and become a confident communicator.