1. Python: A Versatile and User-Friendly Language
- Web development
- Data analysis
- Machine learning
- Python's straightforward syntax and extensive library make it easy for non-programmers to learn and understand.
- It's widely used in the tech industry, so knowing Python will help product managers communicate more effectively with developers.
- Python's versatility makes it applicable to a variety of product types and industries.
3. SQL: The Language of Data
- SQL enables product managers to query and analyze data, providing valuable insights to inform product development and improvements.
- Understanding SQL can improve communication with data analysts and engineers, helping to streamline the decision-making process.
- Knowledge of SQL can help product managers better understand database structures and constraints, leading to more informed choices regarding data storage and retrieval.
4. Java: A Time-Tested Language for Enterprise Applications
- Java's widespread adoption in the tech industry means that product managers who understand Java will have an easier time communicating with developers and making informed decisions.
- Java's versatility allows it to be used for various product types, from mobile apps to large-scale enterprise systems.
- Familiarity with Java frameworks and libraries, such as Spring and Hibernate, can help product managers stay current with industry trends and best practices.
5. Swift: The Go-To Language for iOS Development
- Understanding Swift can help product managers better collaborate with iOS developers and make more informed decisions about app features and functionality.
- Familiarity with Swift allows product managers to stay current with Apple's development ecosystem, ensuring their products adhere to best practices and take advantage of the latest technologies.
- Swift's focus on safety, performance, and ease of use makes it an important language to know for product managers working on mobile apps.
Technical Foundations for Product Managers
Build confidence, improve communication with engineers, and excel in your product career
Product Management for Startups
Learn the foundations of using your limited resources effectively in startups and make a difference by the time you finish the course
People-First Product Leadership
Product Managers + Leaders : Learn the secrets to building a high-performing team and accelerating your leadership career in just 6 hours
Launch Your Product Management Career
Land a great PM job and level up your product skills with my lessons from 10+ years at top tech companies
Decision-Making for Product Builders
Make better decisions at work: for your users and for your product. Imbibe various frameworks and become aware of human biases.
Building Impactful Products
Learn the customer-obsessed prioritization strategy to go from building features that flop to real business results in just 2 weeks.