Get notified about the next cohort
Traditional business media is dry and absurdly boring. I'm going to teach you how to find and craft viral content.
I used this approach to:
• Grow my Twitter audience to 390k followers in 15 months
• Get 10s of millions of impressions a month
• Engage 1.5m+ readers at The Hustle
Marketers who want to create content that stands out from the crowd.
Professionals who realize that writing can boost their careers (and their lives).
Entrepreneurs who want to build an audience and better tell their story.
I'll show you how to:
• Organize your insights
• Create an "idea engine", which I used at The Hustle to always have something to write about
• Research like a pro on Google, YouTube, Reddit, Quora, Twitter and podcasts to find viral nuggets related to your field
Break through the noise with:
• Effective copywriting techniques
• Ways to integrate humor into your writing
• Tweet formats that go viral
• Subject lines that make people open emails (A/B tested thousands of them as The Hustle's lead writer)
Match your content to the right channel for max engagement. I'll teach you how to:
• Write viral Twitter threads
• Perfectly format content
• Structure newsletters (for short or long form)
• Make dank memes (w/ Mematic)
• Cut engaging video clips (w/ Videoshop
You'll meet students across many industries and will:
• Share ideas and strategies
• Keep each other accountable
• Provide peer-to-peer feedback
• Do live group breakout sessions
• Have networking opportunities
• Cringe at my terrible dad jokes
I've spent my career making content to educate and entertain (I'm guessing you may have read one of my threads or seen one of my dumb memes).
Today, I focus my time on:
• Twitter (390k+ followers and 10s of millions of impressions a month)
• Co-hosting the Not Investment Advice (NIA) podcast
• Writing the SatPost newsletter (Workweek)
• Writing for Bloomberg Opinion
• Lead writer for 1.5m+ readers at The Hustle
• Research analyst at S&P Global
• Sold a comedy film script to Fox
Starts 3:30 pm EST / 12:30 pm PST
Four 90-minute live workshops from 3:30 - 5:00 pm EST / 12:30 - 2:00 pm PST.
Active, not passive
This course focuses on live demos, interactive workshops, and hands-on projects
Watch me in action
I'm going to break down my exact process so you can see how it's done
Surround yourself with people who appreciate the same things you do
Be the first to know about the next cohort.