Land a great PM job and level up your product skills with my lessons from 10+ years at top tech companies
Last chance to enroll
Day 1: Land a great PM job
Proven tactics on how to:
1. Create a PM career plan
2. Find your zone of genius to stand out
3. Transition to PM in 3 different ways
4. Find great companies beyond FAANG
5. Get replies from hiring managers
6. Land interviews in this tough job market
7. Ace your PM product sense interviews
8. Tell your story in PM behavioral interviews
Day 2: Level up your product skills
Get a crash course on PM fundamentals including how to:
1. Build with your customer community
2. Follow Amazon's working backwards process
3. Craft an inspiring mission, vision, and strategy
4. Select a goal metric that resonates
5. Define and prioritize a clear roadmap
6. Become world-class at execution and communication
7. Get promoted and advance your career
1. Advice from CPOs and VPs from Meta, Amazon, Shopify, Adobe, Figma, and more.
2. Annual membership ($150 value) to my newsletter read by 60,000+ tech professionals - https://creatoreconomy.so/
3. My personal PM templates for career plan, interview prep, strategy docs, and more.
4. A community to network with your peers and practice PM interviews.
Early career PMs
You've been a PM for 1-5 years and want to level up.
You want to transition to PM from another role.
Founders and PMs at startups
You want to know how the best tech companies build products.
Weaved into the above topics are exclusive interview clips with:
Plus get access to the top takeaways with a free paid subscription to my newsletter ($150 value).
Launch Your Product Management Career
Dec 9—Dec 10
Sat, Dec 9, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM UTC
Sun, Dec 10, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM UTC
Sharmeen Browarek Chapp
I've led products and teams at Roblox, Amazon (Twitch), Reddit, and Meta for 10+ years. I'm the author of Principles of Product Management and a newsletter read by 60,000 people. I've also ran PM training sessions for hundreds of new and aspiring PMs.
Despite the above, it was a struggle for me and many others to transition to PM and get started.
But you don't have to struggle alone.
This is the course I wish I had when I was starting my product management career.
9 am - 12pm pst
9am - 12pm pst
Watch exclusive clips
Get tips from top leaders on growing your PM career.
Read the full interviews
Get a free paid membership to my newsletter (creatoreconomy.so) to read the full interviews ($150 value)
Discuss as a community
We'll discuss the takeaways live in the course and our community.