Understanding how to apply product discovery to steadily create value. Developing strategies to gain support from high-level management.
9 out of 10 ideas will fail
The faster you identify bad ideas, the quicker you thrive
- Understand what product discovery is and what it solves
- Learn how to escape from common anti-patterns
- Applying product discovery from 0 to 1
- Preparing, running, and collecting insights from customers interviews
- Writing meaningful problem statements
- How to gain support from high-level management
- How to start with product discovery
- Key elements to thrive with product discovery
- Concise and applicable insights on how to do product discovery right
- Templates & frameworks to accelerate product discovery
- Hands-on exercises with direct feedback
- Real-life examples and learnings from them
- Applicable insights used in B2C & B2B
The workshops will equip you to succeed with product discovery. Your toolbox will be sharpened enough to go from zero to one as well as step up your game.
It took me a while to get product discovery right. I hit the wall several times before succeeding. You don't need to take this bumpy road. I can help you understand what it takes to apply product discovery right from day one.
My strategy has worked from startups to well-established corporations, from South America to Europe. It will work for you too :)
Product Managers and Product Owners tired of getting stuck in the build trap
Any product team member, e.g., UX Designer, Software Engineer, who want to level up product discovery skillset
Leaders willing to do what it takes to create an outstanding product organization
Nobody likes failing, and yet that's necessary to succeed.
You will learn how to acquire insights from failures to enable you to create value faster for your customers and business
Learn the right ingredients for product discovery and understand how to apply them correctly while avoiding common traps
Learn how to initiate a journey that high-level will support
Learn what most innovative companies do and how they combine product discovery and delivery without creating siloes.
You will get your hands on 17 world-class templates ready to use and a product discovery framework to apply immediately
Access to a dedicated Slack community to exchange with other course members and ask questions between sessions
As a cohort student, you get a year premium subscription to my newsletter Untrapping Product Teams. You will have access to all premium material and the full 250+ articles library
Benefit from the most advanced generative AI tool for prototyping. You will get 40% off on an annual subscription and 20% off on a monthly.
Product Discovery Done Right
Goal: Learn how to find opportunities worth pursuing
Goal: Master the art of dropping bad ideas
If you're unhappy, I'm unhappy
If you attend all sessions, actively participate, and still don’t find the course valuable, we'll refund your full payment until 7 days after the end of the course.
Active hands-on learning
This course builds on live workshops and hands-on exercises
You’ll be interacting with other learners through breakout rooms while I provide prompt feedback
Learn with a cohort of peers
Join a community of like-minded people who want to learn and grow alongside you
CEO, Product Coach, Thought Provoker, Keynote Speaker
David is a passionate Product Leader with over a decade of product management experience.
Some highlights of his journey as a Product Manager:
• Exponential marketplace growth: from 5M € to 45M € revenue per year. He was the product manager responsible for finding alternatives to scale the business sustainably.
• Innovate the secondhand car market in Brazil. David helped create a business of 200M USD per year. He was responsible for three Product Teams and led them in discovering solutions that innovated this market.
• Reinventing the route planning for thousands of people over Brazil. He led this transformation from concept to go live. It resulted in a 4M USD cost saving with a 200K USD investment.
On top of that, David loves helping people grow in their careers and overcome their challenges. David has given workshops and training to 15K+ people in the world.
His motto is "The faster we learn, the faster we succeed."